Valentine poems - Secret Love

Valentine poems - Secret Love 1.jpg

Secret Love

Daunt from my hidden feelings
But never hesitated to face,
It’s like a rapture that turns my world goes round.
Can’t elucidate this knack I received,
Why is this happening to me?
This puerile mind lost its innocence
Once I met a stranger
…And it’s you.
Wherever I go, I see you everywhere,
What a comely feeling is this?
I used to feign,
That you’re just a friend,
But deep inside, truth never denied,
My mouth goes mute,
This heart desist from beating,
My body languishes,
At the time I felt your presence contiguous from mine.
Oh, I never felt this feeling before…
Is this what they called love or just an infatuation?

Valentine poems - Secret Love 2.jpg

Valentine poems - Secret Love 3.jpg

Valentine poems - Secret Love 4.jpg
Valentine poems - Secret Love 5.jpg
love pictures

Comments